Tryst Las Vegas Nightclub is a club but it's not the formulaic version of what seems to be the norm on the strip. It's not a giant room with booming music and a crush of people that either leave you smelling of cheap perfume or cheap alcohol depending on who you are pressed against or a sense of claustrophobic angst. Instead the layout allows for some movement between sections and the seating areas are arranged so as to open up the room. It might not be bigger than all clubs but looking out to the water and it just feels like you have some space. Grab a table in the VIP area and you can actually have a conversation and mingle.
The dance floor can get crowded but if you're into the energy that comes from moving to the music you'll be fine and you'll appreciate the high clings and the crowd.
Contact Tryst Las Vegas
For table reservations and information call 702-770-3375
Hours at Tryst Nightclub Las Vegas:
Finding a Hotel in Las Vegas:
- Where to stay in Las Vegas - This page will help you narrow down your choices when trying to select the right Las Vegas hotel.
- Luxury Las Vegas Hotel - I love a real nice hotel. The towels are fluffy and the beds practically kidnap you.
- Non-Gaming Hotels - If you need a hotel but you don't need a casino these hotels work great and they are all on the Las Vegas strip.
- Family Friendly Las Vegas Hotels - Take the kids to Vegas but keep them in a spot where they can have the most fun. The kid friendly hotels are perfect for that. How do I know that? I have two kids who were forced to spend plenty of time in these places.
- Cheap Hotels in Las Vegas - Saving money in Las Vegas does not mean you have to stay in a dump. These hotels will make you happy and save you some cash.
- Pictures of Las Vegas Hotel rooms - Need to see the rooms before you check in? Me too.