Average Temperatures in July in Las Vegas
- Average High Temperature in July in Las Vegas: 106 F (41.1 C)
- Average Low Temperature in July in Las Vegas: 76 F (24.4 C)
- Average Rainfall in July in Las Vegas: .35”
- Average Humidity in July in Las Vegas: 24%
Favorite things to do this month from the 100 Things to do in Las Vegas page:
- Find a spot at Caesars Palace Pool
- Stand out front of the Mirage volcano
- Dinner with a view of the fountain at Bellagio
Pool Season in July in Las Vegas?
It is pool season when July comes around; in fact you’ll find it hard to stay out of the pool. When the sun blazes down on you, you’ll dry off in an instant. Your tan will be deep and the pool will be the place to spend a few hours before you retreat to air conditioned bliss elsewhere.
Need a Travel Deal to Las Vegas? This is your resource for comparing prices and options when planning a trip to Las Vegas.
Walking Weather in July in Las Vegas?
Early morning walks are best however, if you do a casino walk where you go in and out of each hotel you might make the trip up and down the entire strip. Water is extremely important and it should be in abundance. Sunscreen is a no brainer as is plenty of rest spots to get out of the heat.
Golf Conditions in July in Las Vegas?
Play early and take advantage of the summer goldf deals.
Do you need real time weather? Check this list of resources for Las Vegas weather right at this moment.
Perfect attractions in July in Las Vegas:
Pool in the morning and long, cool lunches within the comfort of the air conditioning of the resort.
Possible day trips in July in Las Vegas: Take a walk to the spa and get a massage instead. I’m not sure if you really want to be in a car in the middle of summer.
Something you should know about July in Las Vegas:
The nights are still warm so if you find yourself walking around at midnight you might still work up a sweat. Drink plenty of water.
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada