Average Temperatures in August in Las Vegas
- Average High Temperature in August in Las Vegas: 103 F (39.4 C)
- Average Low Temperature in August in Las Vegas: 74 F (23.3 C)
- Average Rainfall in August in Las Vegas: .49”
- Average Humidity in August in Las Vegas: 26%
Share Your Las Vegas Adventures Do you have a great Vegas story, an incriminating picture or need to confess? Tell us about it and let other readers in on your secrets to having a good time in Las Vegas. Share Your Las Vegas Story
Pool Season in August in Las Vegas?
It’s super hot. It’s so hot you can feel the skin on the bottom of your feet baking as you walk into the water. SPF 50, bottle of water and a cocktail. Even though the sun is relentless, I still find that the pool scene in August is incredible. You’ll love it and it makes for the perfect way to get you into your room for an afternoon nap.
As you plan your trip to Las Vegas and you consider tours and attractions compare prices with Viator.com. If your looking for shows you can also try Best of Vegas. Take a look at what they are offering and if it suits you, you can easily save a few dollars.
Walking Weather in August in Las Vegas?
Blazing hot, sweat, thirst, very little clothing, sunscreen. Need I say more?
Golf Conditions in August in Las Vegas?
Play early or play late and avoid the mid day heat.
Do you need real time weather? Check this list of resources for Las Vegas weather right at this moment.
Perfect attractions in August in Las Vegas:
The casino bar
Possible day trips in August in Las Vegas: Too warm to drive unless you want to feel very hot. In that case go to Death Valley where the mercury will be higher than the Las Vegas strip.
Something you should know about August in Las Vegas:
Great hotel deals because it is a bit warm.
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada