The Peppermill next door to the Riviera is always a good value and the Victorian Room at Bill's Gambling offers big portions for small prices. If you feel like having a boat drink in the early morning hours head to Margaritaville at the Flamingo Hotel and have breakfast there.
For the ultimate attempt at cheating the system share a meal at the Hash House A Go Go at the Imperial Palace. The portions are huge and you'll be doing your part to eliminate waste.
Check out a few more places for breakfast in Las Vegas
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com