Show Times for Andrew Lloyd Webber’s, Phantom the Las Vegas Spectacular:
Show times are daily at 7 pm with a second show Mon. & Sat at 9:30pm
Tickets for Phantom at The Venetian
Tickets are $69 - $150 can be purchased by calling The Venetian Box Office at 866-641-7469 or 702-414-7469, or online at www.Venetian.com
Finding a Hotel in Las Vegas:
- Where to stay in Las Vegas - This page will help you narrow down your choices when trying to select the right Las Vegas hotel.
- Luxury Las Vegas Hotel - I love a real nice hotel. The towels are fluffy and the beds practically kidnap you.
- Non-Gaming Hotels - If you need a hotel but you don't need a casino these hotels work great and they are all on the Las Vegas strip.
- Family Friendly Las Vegas Hotels - Take the kids to Vegas but keep them in a spot where they can have the most fun. The kid friendly hotels are perfect for that. How do I know that? I have two kids who were forced to spend plenty of time in these places.
- Cheap Hotels in Las Vegas - Saving money in Las Vegas does not mean you have to stay in a dump. These hotels will make you happy and save you some cash.
- Pictures of Las Vegas Hotel rooms - Need to see the rooms before you check in? Me too.