Location: Aria Resort & Casino Las Vegas
CityCenter Las Vegas
3730 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Cuisine at Skybox Sports Bar and Grill at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas: Pub food
Reservations at Skybox Sports Bar and Grill at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas: Not necessary
Hours at Skybox Sports Bar and Grill at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas:
Lunch and dinner; Daily, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
What it’s like at Skybox Sports Bar and Grill at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas?
Televisions surround the room and the dining area is spacious like a restaurant while convenient like a Sports Book to watch a game. Skybox is a good alternative to dining at Aria Resort. The prices are not outrageous and the casual feel is perfect for a long lunch or a pre-evening meal.
The chairs at Skybox impress me because I love to slouch while watching a game and these chairs allow me to do that. If you have a booth you’ll be comfortable but if you are seated in the center of the restaurant you’ll have a better view of the screens and the chairs offer enough room to sink in and catch a game while enjoying a beer or two.
The food at Skybox at Aria is simple and works if you are watching a game or need a simple meal that is not going to cost you more than it is worth. It’s not gourmet but the menu is carefully crafted to allow you to enjoy quality eats within a casual and comfortable bar setting.
What you should try at SkyBox Sports Bar and Grill at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas?
- Seared Ahi Tuna – Ask for a little extra chili sauce and you’ll be delighted with this appetizer.
- Buffalo Chicken Lollipops – Once again the spice is what makes these delectable. The Blue cheese dip does add some but I’m all about the heat.
- The Rib-Eye Burger – This has shot to the top three in my list of burgers in Las Vegas. The beef seems to melt in my mouth and the horseradish is just slightly evident through the steak sauce. Oh my!
- The Rocket – Yes, a salad. Easy, my wife does not enjoy sports, so I found her a salad worthy of sitting around surrounded by televisions. I also fed her a couple Raspberry Aviations, a little gin goes a long way.
- For desert either an ice cream sandwich lollipop or the Elvis Special, an open faced caramelized banana sandwich, crunchy peanut brittle with vanilla bean ice cream.
Drinking at Skybox Sports Bar and Grill at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas:
They have a decent selection of microbrews at Skybox as well as a Cucumber Collins that gives me that warm summer feeling all over.
What is CityCenter Las Vegas? Get the details on CityCenter Las Vegas here.
The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada