Bill's Gambling Hall is old school, it’s small, old and smoky. With less than two hundred rooms the Bill's Gambling Hall and Saloon is a speck of desert compared to its neighbors. However, the atmosphere is all Las Vegas. If you seek the feeling of what the city was once like you get a tiny taste of it right in the center of the Las Vegas Strip.
Finding a Hotel in Las Vegas:
- Where to stay in Las Vegas - This page will help you narrow down your choices when trying to select the right Las Vegas hotel.
- Luxury Las Vegas Hotel - I love a real nice hotel. The towels are fluffy and the beds practically kidnap you.
- Non-Gaming Hotels - If you need a hotel but you don't need a casino these hotels work great and they are all on the Las Vegas strip.
- Family Friendly Las Vegas Hotels - Take the kids to Vegas but keep them in a spot where they can have the most fun. The kid friendly hotels are perfect for that. How do I know that? I have two kids who were forced to spend plenty of time in these places.
- Cheap Hotels in Las Vegas - Saving money in Las Vegas does not mean you have to stay in a dump. These hotels will make you happy and save you some cash.
- Pictures of Las Vegas Hotel rooms - Need to see the rooms before you check in? Me too.
What to expect at Bill's Gambling Hall and Saloon:
Bill's Gambling Hall is old school, it’s small, old and smoky. With less than two hundred rooms the Bill's Gambling Hall and Saloon is a speck of desert compared to its neighbors. Located on the corner that houses Caesars Palace, Bellagio and Bally’s, the hotel can boast some expensive real estate. It also has the hottest after hours Club in town, Drais.
What you might like at Bill's Gambling Hall and Saloon:
The small casino and hotel feel of Bill's Gambling Hall and Saloon is perfect for those visitors who long for old Las Vegas. Lower limits on the tables tend to make gambling here a bit more enjoyable although a bit cramped. The Hotel rooms at Bill's Gambling Hall and Saloon are cheap and the convenience of being at the center of all the action cannot be beat. Researching Hotels in Las Vegas? TripAdvisor has plenty of user submissions to help you narrow down your choice. Just remember, sometimes people are more apt to talk about the negative than the positive. What you might not like at Bill's Gambling Hall and Saloon:
A very smoky casino is a real drawback to gambling at the Bill's. This place was built long before the high ceilings and powerful forced air systems that the big resorts have. The rooms are dated and look worn but they are a decent size.
Have you stayed in a Las Vegas hotel? What is your opinion? Review this hotel here.
Have a late night meal at the Victorian room and then head to Drais, don't be put off by the line, stick around and walk out when the sun comes up. Drai's is the place to be after 3 a.m.
Looking for Big Elvis? He moved to Harrah's Las Vegas just a few doors north on the Las Vegas strip.
3595 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
See their site
Rooms at Bill's Gambling Hall and Saloon: They have less than 200 rooms and you can sometimes find them for as little as $35 per night. It’s rare but it happens. Décor is shabby and the corridors look scary but you’re right on the strip for a very good price
Restaurants at the Bill's Gambling Hall:., Restaurants, Victorian Room, Drai's,
Nightclubs, Lounges and Bars: Drai's, after-hours club, two bars and a lounge
Wedding Chapel: no. Wedding Resources
Shopping:, Shopping Resources A gift shop
Casino/Sports Book: Yes