As summer approaches you should know what pool season in Las Vegas is like before you plan your trip. Don't be alarmed by the warm temperature in July, the drinks are cool and the water is refreshing in the shallow end of the pool. Also, everywhere you go the climate controlled air will keep your body temperature right at that point where you think you might need a sweater. The casino will feel perfect and if you do not want to be super hot you can find plenty to do inside the resorts.
I have a long list of my favorite swimming pools in Las Vegas but after you take a look at a few pictures you'll come up with your personal favorites.
The weather in the warm months in Las Vegas
- May Weather in Las Vegas - Perfect golf weather with average highs in the 80's
- June Weather in Las Vegas - Pool weather with averages in the low 100's, evenings are perfect for walking along the Las Vegas strip
- July Weather in Las Vegas - I won't lie, it's hot, but it's a dry heat. Personally, this is my favorite time of the year, prices are lower, the pools have plenty of action and naps in the middle of the day make sense.
- August Weather in Las Vegas - Highs are still in the hundreds but by now the temperatures for you back home are bad so at least you have a cool pool with shaded cabanas to hang out in.
- September Weather in Las Vegas - If you don't have children this is the best time to visit Las Vegas. The kids are no longer at the pool but the mid 90's temperatures are perfect for longer days with a drink in your hand and your body in the water.
If you need a little help looking for a pool in Las Vegas take a look at my list for Best Pools in Las Vegas. That should motivate you to get to the Las Vegas strip.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada