Wake up to Payard Patiserie - Fluffy croissant, coffee and maybe a little extra chocolate to make you smile. Life is so good when you treat yourself.
Qua Bath and Spa at Caesars Palace Las Vegas - Ultimately we should all treat our bodies to a spa treatment or two as often as possible and you’ll indulge in the relaxation that is handed out at Qua Baths and Spa at Caesars Palace
The Garden of the Gods at Caesars Palace - You’ll find me at the Apollo pool because I need as much sun as possible and the location of this small piece of the entire Garden of the Gods Oasis is precisely what I define as Las Vegas luxury.
Matt Goss - This guy just exudes this confidence and swagger that I’m sure I could possess if only I could sing, dance and grow stubble on my face just as Matt Goss does. His show is an energetic foray into some classic music mixed in with his mainstream style.
If you still have some energy, have a Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity 3 to cap off your evening.
That is the way to do Las Vegas!
Finding a Hotel in Las Vegas:
- Where to stay in Las Vegas - This page will help you narrow down your choices when trying to select the right Las Vegas hotel.
- Luxury Las Vegas Hotel - I love a real nice hotel. The towels are fluffy and the beds practically kidnap you.
- Non-Gaming Hotels - If you need a hotel but you don't need a casino these hotels work great and they are all on the Las Vegas strip.
- Family Friendly Las Vegas Hotels - Take the kids to Vegas but keep them in a spot where they can have the most fun. The kid friendly hotels are perfect for that. How do I know that? I have two kids who were forced to spend plenty of time in these places.
- Cheap Hotels in Las Vegas - Saving money in Las Vegas does not mean you have to stay in a dump. These hotels will make you happy and save you some cash.
- Pictures of Las Vegas Hotel rooms - Need to see the rooms before you check in? Me too.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada