Check out these deals from a MGM Resort International that will have you poolside once the temperature starts moving up. Their "Spring Break Escape" packages will make the rest of winter vanish.
Vegas Spring Break Escape 2012 – 6 Resorts, 1 Big Party
- 2-for-1 inner tube rentals at the Grand Pool
- 2-for-1 admission to Tabu Ultra Lounge
- $99 Spring Break Deal at Wet Republic, including admission, seating and a pitcher of mojitos (some exclusions apply)
- $60 CSI/Diego Package, including tickets to CSI: The Experience plus a 3-course dinner and a soft drink at Diego
- $50 cabana credit
- 2-for-1 breakfast at Crossroads at House of Blues
- Complimentary admission to Moorea Beach Club
- $2 off Shark Reef Aquarium admission
- 2-for-1 pitchers of mojitos with the rental of a day bed (Sun – Thurs)
- 2-for-1 domestic draft beers at Big Chill
- 2-for-1 raft rentals at The Pools
- 20% off spa services at the Monte Carlo Spa
- 2 complimentary admissions to ROK Vegas Nightclub, Bar at Times Square, Nine Fine Irishmen and Coyote Ugly
- 2-for-1 admission to The Roller Coaster
- 2-for-1 breakfast at Il Fornaio
- 1 free Jell-O shot at Big Chill with purchase of a 32 oz. drink
- $25 buckets of beer at Liquidity
- 15% off menu selections at Rice & Company
- 25% off retail items at LX Fight Shop, Bazaar the Marketplace, Essentials and 24/7
- Complimentary entry to LAX Nightclub
- $25 buckets of beer at Octane
- $1 Jell-O shots at Octane
- 10% off Excalibur Spa retail items
- 10% off retail items at Kids of the Kingdom, Essentials, Excalibur Edge, Sweet Habits, Dragon’s Lair
Pools in Las Vegas usually start re-opening around mid to late March. Check with the hotels before you book to make sure that the spot you want will actually be open. Also, just because the calendar says March does not guarantee you anything with regard to weather, it may be scorching hot or absolutely frigid. All that means is that you might have to improvise.
Spring Break In Las Vegas?
The Guide to Spring Break in Las Vegas
Cheap Guide to Spring Break
Spring Break Hotels in Las Vegas
Pools in Las Vegas for Spring Break
Cheap food for Spring Break in Las Vegas
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com