Where are the parties in Las Vegas for St. Patrick's Day?
- The St. Patrick’s Day Bar Hop Experience at The Venetian And The Palazzo Las Vegas - This St. Patrick 's Day party is actually a week long celebration starting on March 10 and going through March 18 at 2am. You get 5 drink tickets for Irish inspired drinks at Laguna Champagne Bar, Fusion Mixology Bar and Salute Lounge located at The Palazzo Las Vegas and Oculus Bar and Venetian Race and Sports Book located at The Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino.
$30 for five drinks is a fantastic deal.
- St. Patrick's Day with a Parade, Live Music and Irish Dancers at Ri Ra' Las Vegas - The parade starts at 11 and it makes its way through the Mandalay Bay and leads to Ri Ra where at noon the Gallowglass band gets the party going.
- St. Patrick’s Day at RHUMBAR at The Mirage - The day starts with green eggs and ham breakfast burritos and soon turns to $6 Ultimat Bloody Marys, Irish Car Bombs, Patron Margaritas. What else is on the menu?
$4 green beer will flow and $3 Jameson shots will be aplenty to celebrate the Irish holiday. Party-goers will enjoy $8 breakfast burritos made of green eggs and ham and 16-ounce cans of Coors Light for $5, or even combine both for only $10. Buckets of Coors Light will also be available for $25 that includes a souvenir cooler to help keep the ones on the go cold. Plus, $5 Guinness and Black & Tans, $3 Bailey’s Irish Cream shots...
- St. Patrick’s Day at Public House at The Venetian - $5 pints of green beer and “Shepherd’s Pie” Pierogies and a delectable Irish Coffee Cheesecake.
- "Luck of the Irish" burger at Holsteins Shakes & Buns - "Luck of the Irish" burger at Holsteins Shakes & Buns. The specialty burger will be offered on St. Patrick's Day only (Saturday, March 17). The 8oz beef patty, topped with shaved corned beer, Swiss cheese, braised "green" cabbage and Russian dressing served on Marble Rye bun with french fries. The burger is $16.00
- M Resort Spa Casino Hosts Rock the Shamrock Whiskey Tasting - $50 gets you unlimited whiskey tastings from over 70 different craft whiskeys as well as St. Patrick's day beers and cocktails. This is a can't miss party see their website for more details.
- Mexico-style St. Patrick’s Day at Cabo Wabo - 100 ounce green beer tower, beer specials and green margaritas in the aprty atmosphere on th epatio at Cabo Wabo.
- Chateau Terrace at Paris Las Vegas will host an all-day St. Patrick’s Day - The party starts at 9am with a view of the Las vegas strip and plenty of Irish inspired drinks.
- Beer Garden at Moorea at Mandalay Bay and St. Patrick's Day at the MGM Resorts
- Station Casino St. Patrick's Day Drink Specials