After my massage I might sit in the tranquility room but before anything gets done to my body I’ll plunge into 68 degree water and then soak in a hot tub. I might even read a magazine and then lounge on a giant sofa watching some game highlights. You see a spa day works for men as well. I just think women are smart enough to discover the art of a day at the spa.
Luckily for me, Bellagio spa is doing a good job of making sure I understand what relaxation really means.
Location: Bellagio Las Vegas
3660 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hours at The Spa and Salon at Bellagio Las Vegas:
The Spa: Open daily, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Salon: Open Daily 9 am to 7pm
Contact The Spa and Salon at Bellagio Las Vegas
For rates or to book an appointment:
The Spa (702) 693-7472
The Salon (702) 693-8080
What to Expect at The Spa at Bellagio Las Vegas
If you are already at Bellagio Las Vegas then you have a good idea of what to expect when it comes to customer service. You’ll be pampered and catered to in such a way that you may never be able to go back to the regular treatment you get at home. You’ll always expect someone to hand you a fluffy towel and cold water. You’ll expect a long massage and an expansive fitness center. It is a given that you get the very best at Bellagio Las Vegas and the spa is no different.
You get a spa, salon and an impressive fitness center. If you pay for a treatment you get access to the facilities for the day. Fitness classes are held throughout the day and private training sessions are also available.
The salon offers services for men and women from barber services for men to waxing and make-up for the women.
Treatments at The Spa and Salon at Bellagio Las Vegas:
- Athletes Revival Imagine your body making a quick comeback from the sore muscles of your latest endeavor to stay fit. Stretching and massage techniques get you ready for your next challenge while introducing your body to a soothing dose of refreshment.
- Element Recovery Body Treatment : You actually feel like you have been given a new layer of skin. A scrub, a wash and then some soothing oils and you entire body is as smooth as a baby’s behind. Oh, it feels magical.
- Staone Face and Body Treatment : Somehow the anti aging elements of this treatment get you closer to that skin you had before you hit puberty. The stone vary from hot to cool and they can get you to another level of relaxation.
- Check out the menu of other treatments available at the Spa at Bellagio
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com