A few things to try at Morel's Steak house:
- Grand Plateau De Mer – a selection of seafood that will have you booking a vacation to coast. 1 lobster, 8 shrimp, 12 oysters, Octopus ceviche. ½ Dungeness crab. This is good but see if you can make a deal with your server to bring out just the Octopus ceviche and you’ll save yourself a little cash and still enjoy a taste of just how good the seafood bar is at Morels.
- Petite Romaine Heart Salad –Sure it is a glorified Caesars Salad but it is made tableside and the dressing is decadent enough to make you eat all of your greens.
- Pan Sauteed Sole – Yeah, it’s simple but incredibly delicious. Not sure if it was the flaky fish or the White Win Pan Jus or the vegetables but this meal was a good light alternative to so much you find in Las Vegas.
Still searching for the right place for a meal in Las Vegas?
- Find The Best Restaurants In Las Vegas
- 77 Places for Cheap Food in Las Vegas
- Breakfast in Las Vegas
- 100 Restaurants in Las Vegas
- The Best Affordable Meals in Las Vegas