If you love to eat you will never leave the Venetian. The amount of quality restaurants at the Venetian is mesmerizing. Of course I end up at Postrio or Delmonico more often than I should but can you blame me?
These are you’re dining options at the Venetian: Pinot Brasserie, Delmonico Steakhouse, The Grand Lux Cafe, Canaletto, Taqueria Canonita, Zefferino, , Tintoretto's Bakery, Noodle Asia, Postrio, Valentino, Canyon Ranch Cafe, and Bouchon.
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com