The rooms are looking much better with flat screens and updated beds. The views are spectacular if you can get a strip view room. The restrooms are not huge but they deliver with some decent sized tubs and glass enclosed showers. I love that they have a coffee pot because so many hotels don’t.
Looking for resources and travel deals to Las Vegas? Research a little and you could possibly save a lot. You need a Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
What You’ll Be Doing In Las Vegas?
- Check out the best Las Vegas hotel .
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.