- Go light with a Fresh Fruit Cup, Vanilla Yogurt Parfait and coffee and you'll get out of there cheap
- Steak and eggs is pricey but you can split it. Slip some romance into your breakfast by sharing
- Egg White Omelet with Hash Browns - This is my favorite at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas and the truth is I'm not going to be sharing even if it is a healthy portion. The tomatoe avaocado relish will make your morning with all the flavors that remind you you should watch more Food Network.
- Warm Cinnamon Bun - So soft and warm and cuddly, it's like a stuffed animal that comforts you and brings you happiness
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada