It's time to welcome in 2012 in Las Vegas. Everyone will be celebrating the New Year from the nightclubs and bars to the shows and restaurants. You’ll need a hotel, you’ll need a place to eat, a place to dance and a place to drink. Get ready for 2012 in Las Vegas with the guide to New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas.
The Nightclubs on New Year’s Eve 2012 in Las Vegas:
Check prices on Las Vegas Club tickets and VIP Front of Line Passes before you get into town
- New Year’s Eve 2012 at HAZE Nightclub at Aria Resort - $125 per person gets you VIP access and a champagne toast. Tables start at $3,000 for six guests. LMFAO will host this party
- The Bank at Bellagio will bring in the New Year with Bruno Mars (My wife will really need tickets for this one) $150 per person or $2500 for a table for six
- RHUMBAR at the Mirage - Strip side outdoor New Year’s Eve party
- 1OAK Las Vegas opens at the Mirage on New Year’s Eve 2012 – Fergie will host the party and DJ Jesse Marco will be on the decks.
- Kaskade at Marquee for New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas - Head to the Cosmopolitan for Kaskade and a huge party in Las Vegas. $200 per person
- Kim Kardashian at Tao and New Years at LAVO. After midnight tickets are interchangeable and you get two clubs for one price.
- Level 108 Party at Stratosphere - This is the place to be with a view of everything that is happening on the Las Vegas strip along with food and an open bar. $199 per person
- Cathouse at Luxor with a Drink Till You drop deal for $125
- Fireworks and the New Year at Del Toro at the Palazzo
The Restaurants on New Year’s Eve 2012 in Las Vegas:
- PBR Rock Bar and Grill – Buck 2011 – Welcome 2012 with a party that includes a patio with a view of the Las Vegas strip. $75 gets you an indoor party while $150 gets you full access to the entire place. Your wristband gets you an open bar with domestic drafts and well drinks form 9pm to midnight. There is a buffet option for an extra $25. You get a view of the fireworks and the wild party on the strip.
- Have a special meal at Andre’s at the Monte Carlo New Years Eve 2012 – Their special multi-course meal is $175
- Alize at the Palms will welcome in the New Year with an amazing view of the strip. Two seating’s for dinner at 6 pm($150) and 9:30 pm($295).
- The New Year’s Eve Bacio Bash at Tropicana Las Vegas - $120 gets you a four course meal and a private view of the fireworks with Chef Carla Pellegrino.
- The Barrymore at the Royal Resort will celebrate New Year’s Eve 2012 with a Prix Fixe meal for $59 per person
- The Pub Pulse Party $99 gets you the all you can drink entry.
- 2012 Bridge Bash - Party on the Brooklyn Bridge and Nine Fine Irishmen for New Year’s Eve 2012. $150 gets you an open premium bar and live entertainment as well as a premium spot to watch the fireworks.
- Sugar Factory at Paris Las Vegas for New Year’s Eve 2012 Food, drinks and sweets right on the Las Vegas strip. Sit on the patio and you get the best of both worlds.
- Gilley’s at Treasure Island - Go Country on New Year’s Eve at Treasure Island with an open bar and a live country music band.
The Shows on New Year’s Eve 2012 in Las Vegas:
- Stevie Wonder will perform at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on New Year’s Eve 2012 - $250 gets you into the show and complimentary cocktails throughout the show.
- Crazy Horse Paris - 2 Shows on New Years Eve 8pm and 10:30pm
- “O” on New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas - Shows at 4pm and 6:30pm on New Year’s Eve
- The Beatles™ LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil® New Year’s Eve performances are at 4:30 and 7pm
Check prices on Las Vegas Club tickets and VIP Front of Line Passes
The Hotels on New Year’s Eve 2012 in Las Vegas:
- New Year's Weekend at Stratosphere They have you covered from Top to Bottom! Party packages up high and down low with possibly the best deals for New year's in Las Vegas.
- ARIA Resort & Casino You get at least 3 epic parties., more food options than you’ll be able to try and a sports book to watch the games on New Year’s Day
- Encore and Wynn Las Vegas - Tryst, Excess and Surrender if you are all about the nightlife and some good food at Wazuzu, Society Café and La Cave.
- Palazzo and Venetian - Where do you start? TAO and LAVO? The amazing shows of Jersey Boys, Phantom and Blue Man Group? The insane amount of GREAT restaurants? Oh, you’ll go because you can skate on the outdoor rink.
- Monte Carlo for New Year’s Eve 2012 - Your options include The Pub, Diablo’s Cantina, Brand Steakhouse and their 2012 “Sensation on the Terrace”
Planning a trip to Vegas? This is what you need:
- Research show tickets before you get to Las Vegas
- Find a last minute deal with Expedia.com
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada