So instead of turning into "bridezilla", let someone else do the heavy lifting and just imagine yourself with some incredible wedding pictures besides the pools at the Gardens of The Gods at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. While you're at it trim that guest list down and don't include those people you don't really know and invite me instead. I love a good party and I can always hang out at Caesars Palace.
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada