Maybe you don’t feel like sending me an email and instead you just need a quick guide to Vegas to get your ideas flowing for your next Vegas vacation.
This guide to Las Vegas is all about quick and to the point, so let's get to it.
The Quick Guide to Vegas Hotels:
There are plenty of options for hotels in Las Vegas and if you need it you can find it in Las Vegas. I’ll give you a look at five hotels that I really enjoy right now but the truth is there are so many options at all the hotels that I always have a difficult time selecting just one hotel as the very best.
Researching Hotels in Las Vegas? TripAdvisor has plenty of user submissions to help you narrow down your choice. Just remember, sometimes people are more apt to talk about the negative than the positive.
- Cosmopolitan - Make sure to grab a meal at Comme Ca and some pizza at D.O.C.G. If there is a show at the pool you’ll have more fun than you thought you could have at a pool.
- Bellagio Las Vegas - If I’m at the Bellagio I’m having a meal at Le Cirque, drinks at Lily Lounge and standing out front and watching the fountains. I would probably be checking out some art and walking through the gardens.
- Palazzo - After a drink at Fusion Bar I’ll have me a burger at I Love Burgers and think about steak at Carnevino. I’ll stay on the Prestige level and I’ll probably dance deep into the night at LAVO
- Caesars Palace The Garden of the Gods is an impressive pool space that will keep you busy most of the day but when you are done make sure to check out Absinthe, have some meatloaf at Spago and then have a late night frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity 3.
- Vdara Hotel and Spa – If you ever leave the rooms that tempt you to relax too much have a drink downstairs at Bar Vdara and celebrate the idea of a boutique hotel right on the Las Vegas strip
The Quick Guide to Vegas Restaurants:
I’ll admit to you that eat way too much. People rarely call me fat but I know that I’m a tiny bit around the middle. With so many great Restaurants in Las Vegas how can you blame me. These are a few that I am currently enamored with but the truth is I’ll be changing my mind again real soon simply because I’m still eating.
If that is not enough you can use the 100 Restaurants in Las Vegas list to point you in the right direction.
- Sensi - My secret is to eat at the bar but you’ll b e tempted by the main menu.
- Carlos ‘n Charlies - Go to the back patio and order a margarita and the ceviche. After that do some simple tacos and you’ll both have a good time and a fun meal.
- Comme Ca - No matter how many times I stop in to Comme Ca I always have something that really impresses me. This is among the very best restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Public House Venetian - I love beer and I love their poutine. Don’t have their burger even of people tell you it’s amazing, have the poutine and a beer you have never heard of.
- Carnevino - This is the pinnacle of the steakhouse experience. The beef will change your life.
The Quick Guide to Vegas Shows:
Las Vegas does entertainment better than anyone else. That’s right I said it. Broadway, you take a back seat to what is available on the Las Vegas strip.
- Absinthe - You’ll laugh because you are uncomfortable and then you’ll laugh because of the acts. You’ll be shocked, you’ll be impressed and you’ll be entertained.
- Blue Man Group - Work on your rock star moves because the Blue Man Group will have you pumping your fist and playing your air guitar.
- Mystere - Another Cirque show is coming to Las Vegas very soon but Mystere is where it all began and it is still one of my favorites. Amaze yourself.
- Jeff Civillico - The show is affordable, funny, clever and the entertainer will have you engaged the entire time. Juggling, laughing and very clever.
- LOVE - Plenty of people say LOVE is the best show in Las Vegas. I cannot argue, it is impressive, moving and among the very best anywhere.
The Quick Guide to Vegas Attractions :
You can fly, dive, jump, drive or just sit back and enjoy. Las Vegas has plenty of attractions that will satisfy any one wanting to be thrilled or shocked. You want relaxation or thrills? Here are a few of the attractions that I have been excited about lately.
As you plan your trip to Las Vegas and you consider tours and attractions compare prices with Viator.com. If your looking for shows you can also try Best of Vegas. Take a look at what they are offering and if it suits you, you can easily save a few dollars.
- Exotics Racing - Driving real expensive cars is fun but drifting in a car as a professional driver takes you out o the track is better. Make sure to get a picture of yourself near one of the cars just so that you can update your Facebook profile.
- Mavericks Helicopter - The Las Vegas strip from high above looks fabulous at night and a trip over the desert in a helicopter is the best way to see Southern Nevada.
- Mob Attraction - Interact with real actors as you learn so much about how the mob played a part in Las Vegas history.
- Goretorium - We all need a little more gore in our lives, right? Prepare for screams, blood and some real shocking scenes.
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts Culture in Las Vegas? Yes, you can see a real show and it is not on the strip.
The Guide to Vegas Nightclubs:
Whatever you have heard about Las Vegas nightclubs be sure to believe it. Yes, it does get wild and yes everyone seems to look hot.
- Marquee at Cosmopolitan - Imagine loud music, pretty people and barely any place to move. Yeah, and you’ll have the time of your life.
- Haze at ARIA Find me a spot in the VIP area and you just might see me doing my famed seated shoulder dance.
- XS at Encore - One day I’ll dance on the edge of the pool and “accidentally” slip in.
- LAVO at Palazzo - I’d rather sit out on the patio and have a conversation but if I have to I’ll go inside and dance on the counters.
- Hyde Las Vegas - The view of the fountains and the modern feel of Hyde will make this a favorite spot.
The Guide to Vegas Spas:
Relax! That is what Las Vegas is really about.
- Bellagio Spa - Relax in luxury. It feels so good you just might double book a skin exfoliation.
- Qua Baths and Spa - Get rubbed down with coffee grounds. Yes, you heard me, coffee.
- Canyon Ranch Spa - Spinning class or 90 minute massage or rock climbing?
- Spa Mandalay - Massage, head massage, facial, hands, feet, head and then a long sweat in the sauna. Yes, sign me up.
- Aria Spa - Tiny sacks of Thai spice heated up and placed on your back. If that does not do it for you, there is something seriously wrong.
The Guide to Vegas Bars:
In case you didn’t know, cocktails may be a big part of your Las Vegas fun. Here is where would go but by all means check out these 77 places to have a drink and you might find your own favorites.
- Fusion Bar - Infuse my vodka, please!
- Petrossian Bar - Get me a classy cocktail
- The Bar at Comme Ca - Yes, I’ll have some good food with my cocktail.
- Parasol Down at Wynn - Sun in my face, drink in my hand.
- Lily Bar and Lounge - Looks like a club but is comfortable like a lounge and easy to get into like a casino bar.
After all is said and done and you have researcher exactly what you want to do, see and experience use these resources to compare prices. If all you really want is a place to find good deals and be able to compare prices use these links below to go straight to finding the best prices.
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations