Las Vegas does that to you and what better place to do that than at the icon on the Las Vegas strip? Caesars Palace Las Vegas has expanded and revamped the Garden of the Gods pols and gardens. The entire complex has been given a makeover and you'll be stressed at the idea of not fitting in more time by the pool.
Why you'll be excited about the Garden of the Gods Pools and Gardens at Caesars Palace?
- Five acres of sun worshiping space for the ultimate Las Vegas pool party
- Eight swimming pools
- An 18 foot waterfall that rims a pool designed specifically for swim up black jack
- Cabanas, daybeds, love seat inspired scoop chairs surrounded by lush landscaping, fountains and statues.
- My personal favorite reason to head to the Caesars Palace pool? Mojitos, very large and very tasty!
This Pool Is Perfect For...This where I would go if I was going to have a bachelor party in Las Vegas. Plenty of friendly adults mingling in the pool.
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
- Check out some Las Vegas Weather resources to help you plan your visit.