At the Mandalay Bay you'll get great food options, a hotel that is among the best in Las Vegas as well as entertainment and nightlife possibilities that should fill your schedule. When you are talking about the pool you will be stressed about not spending enough time with your feet in the sand or floating in the lazy river. Don't forget the huge wave pool and the cocktails and cabanas. That's right, you get the complete Las Vegas pool experience in one easy package at the Mandalay Bay Hotel.
My typical day at the Mandalay Bay pool always includes a few hours drifting in the lazy river. Your feet are submerged, your hands are wet and when the heat gets uncomfortable you slide off your raft and into the river to cool off. Hop back on and continue with your day. Excellence!
Later in the day you have your choice of spots to have an amazing culinary experience with restaurants such as Aureole, Strip Steak and Kumi. The Mandalay Bay resort is the complete package in a moderate to expensive package.
This Pool Is Perfect For...Everyone! This place is huge and the kids will love it as much as the adults. It's a big party but it is manageable.
Check out some Las Vegas Weather resources to help you plan your visit.
- When is Pool Season in Las Vegas?
- Is it Hot in Las Vegas?
- When is the Best Time to Visit Las Vegas?
- How To Keep Cool in Las Vegas
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
- Check out some Las Vegas Weather resources to help you plan your visit.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada