The choices on these pages take into the small details that each and every visitor tends to consider when making a choice on where to spend their vacation dollar.
However, you might be asking if I have my own personal favorites? I do.
- Best Hotel for Foodies: Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. There are no less than 5 restaurants that could be on any list of the very best in Las Vegas. Be prepared to eat.
- Best Hotel for Families: Flamingo. They have a family pool and cheap food options as well as easy access to almost anything you need in Las Vegas.
- Best Honeymoon Hotel: Bellagio or Encore. If you want to get romantic both of these hotels will not only satisfy you they will go beyond expectations. I'll suggest a couples spa treatment and a romatic dinner.
- Best Overall Resort (Affordability, rooms, food options, entertainment): MGM Grand or Caesars Palace. Las Vegas makes resorts that think of everything so while these two do everything that can be said about most hotels on the Las Vegas strip.
- Best Budget Hotel: Stratosphere or Flamingo
- Best Off strip Hotel: Palms Las Vegas
- Best Downtown Hotel: The D or Golden Nugget
- Best Luxury Hotel: Palazzo
- My own favorite Las Vegas hotels: Mandalay Bay, Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, ARIA, Vdara and Nobu at Caesars Palace
What are your favorites? Check out the rest of the choices and feel free to disagree by sending me a note.