It can be tough to choose just one hotel to be considered the best in Las Vegas because with so much to do and see you can imagine that all types of hotels exist. So, I'll tell you that I have a few favorites and they usually exist on my list of favorites simply because I have different moods and different approaches to Las Vegas.
Researching Hotels in Las Vegas? Read reviews and check rates on TripAdvisor.
The top of my list is almost always Hotel32 at Monte Carlo, you'll never hear someone else call this the best in Las Vegas simply because they either have never stayed there or they cannot separate the idea of great customer service with only average resort amenities. The rooms are spacious and the Suite Assistants make you feel as if you are the only guest in this boutique hotel on the top floor of the Monte Carlo Hotel
Other Hotels in Las Vegas that I am quite fond of:
Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
Mandalay Bay Hotel
Palms Place Resort and Spa
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada