If it's been sometime since you stepped into the Flamingo Las Vegas you'll notice that the GO rooms are well worth a visit. The modern look and bright colors feel a lot less Las Vegas and a lot more South Florida. Fluffy pillows and soft beds as well as spacious restrooms and huge televisions. The truth is I could easily take a nap in the middle of the day and ignore all the rest that Las Vegas has to offer but what fun would that be?
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada