Super Bowl Sunday is coming up and you need a place to watch the game and drink some beers. You need a Super Bowl Party. Sunday February 2 you will need to have your game face on and be ready for a prolonged good time as you watch the Super Bowl in Las Vegas.
Before you start planning do all the research and find exactly what you need for the ultimate Super Bowl Party in Las Vegas. Parties, bars, sports books, hotels and a few places to eat. The Guide to planning your Super Bowl in Las Vegas is pretty much all you need to get started.
As you may know major parties don't happen inside hotels anymore but plenty offer smaller options. Call the hotel you are staying at to see if they have any special parties planned.
However, there are plenty of special event parties that are hosted around town where the game is going on and plenty of action is happening concurrently. Do you need a place to stay for Super Bowl Sunday? Check Room Rates at all the Las Vegas Hotels here.
So where do you go?
Obviously, you can still go to all the sport books. They can still show the game and as long as you place a bet you can probably grab a few drinks. The problem resides in the fact that there is limited seating and the chances of getting a good seat are very slim. A very crowded Super Bowl party for sure.
The clubs and bars of Las Vegas are now getting into the act of Super Bowl parties. Find one that you think you might like and call them. Make sure to mention the specific date.
Super Bowl Party in Las Vegas
Casa Di Amore
This is usually a very good party and a great deal. The doors open at 1:30 pm and the game starts at 3:25p. Yes, that means you can tailgate there! $150 includes everything. Food, drinks, seating, and door prizes. This year the party moves to the Las Vegas Hotel and Casino grand ballroom (formerly the Las Vegas Hilton) Call them at (702) 540-8710. The highlights:
- $150 per person all inclusive of sales tax, ticketing and includes a great branded bar, plus beers, wines, juices etc.
- Buffet going all day long as well with Philly Cheesesteaks, Texas spicy hot links, and much more.
- Multiple 12' HD Screens
- Guaranteed table seating and plenty of room for large groups.
- Live sports betting cages (that's huge for us - never been able to pull that off before now!)
- Showgirls - Vegas Vanguard Drumline - Incredible door prizes this year and tons of giveways.
- Public House Luxor for a Super Bowl Party - $55 gets you a football fans buffet of the finger foods that makes us all happy. You can upgrade for $155 and get guaranteed seating and premium cocktails and domestic drafts. They have plenty of televisions and if you are able to score a seat this might be the best deal on the strip.
- Hussong's Cantina at Mandalay Bay is having a Super Bowl Party that will cost you $50 if you buy before game day and that includes beers and food.
- Slice of Vegas is offering a pizza and beer party for $50 that will also feature other Italian fare.
- Crush at MGM Grand - $65 gets you a wide array of tableside treats such as Chicken wings, Meatball Pizza, short rib sliders, tater tots and more.
- Rhumbar has a party that will cost you $200 for food and drinks with a sot on the patio to watch the game.
- Carmine's at the Forum Shops is havng a party that will cost you $50 for food along with $50 for an open bar package. The drink option only goes until halftime so you might want to take that into consideration.
- Rockhouse at the Venetian is having a Super Bowl party that starts at $100 for an all access premium open bar. They should have 80 HD televisions around the room and if you are a local you'll only spend $60.
- Senor Frogs at Treasure Island is offering their Super Bowl Party with packages that start at $60 per person and some packages include your own bottle of tequila, taco platters and guaranteed seating.
- Du Forni in Summerlin will hold their Foodie Bowl during the Super Bowl. $20 all you can drink Peronis and finger food starting at $6 might make you take the drive over to see the game here.
- LAVO Bowl at Lavo in the Palazzo is $125 for food and drink or just $75 for drinks only.
- Super Sunday Bash at Cabo Wabo - Cabo Wabo Cantina is having a party for $100 for all you can eat and drink during the game. The $100 allows you to come in at 2:30pm and enjoy a buffet and all you can drink package including house margaritas and select draft beers and well rinks. Contact 702- 385-2226 or at the Cabo Wabo Website, www.cabowabocantina.com.
The Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas - Plenty of people head to watch the Super Bowl in the Beer Garden at the Hofbrauhaus so reservations are a must. Flat screes everywhere and quite an atmosphere. Doors open at 11 on game day and seating is first come first serve and there is no cover.
Check out the Big Game Menu at Society Cafe at Encore Las Vegas - Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Sliders and Rueben Potstickers as well as some of those amazing Warm Donut "bites." Call (702) 770-5300. If you see me in the corner do not get your hands or feet anywhere near my mouth.
- Check out a few more pots at Wynn Las Vegas for the Super Bowl
Lagasse's Stadium at the Palazzo Las Vegas - Incredible food, 100 screens and stadium seating.
The Pub at Monte Carlo - “All U Can Eat Super Bowl Party” downstairs with an All U Can Drink Liquid Buffet. The Pub will offer a Fried Chicken Wing Station, Snack Station, Hot Dog Station and Pub Station.
Margaritaville and Football at the Flamingo. Big screens and plenty of angles to watch the game while sipping on your favorite boat drink. You might want to get there early though.
Bally’s Sports Book – Game day specials and prize giveaway
- Also, you can always hit the strip clubs, because apparently they have large televisions that are often tuned to sporting events. They also have alcohol and girls in next to nothing to serve the alcohol as well. At least that is what I am told. (really, do you think I would miss a good game and party to hang out with half naked women?)
It does become a problem when a girl does not get off your lap during a game but I’m sure you can find a way to manage.