The Quad Hotel and Casino Las Vegas
Located on the fifth floor of the parking structure
Hours of Operation at The Quad Auto Collection Las Vegas
Open to the public seven days a week, from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Cost of Admission to The Quad Auto Collection Las Vegas
$8.95 for each adult, $5.00 for seniors and children 12 and under, with children under three admitted free with an adult.
The collection is impressive and you'll roam the showroom with tiny fantasies slowly developing as you spot your favorite cars. I'll admit I'm not a big car guy but as I made my way around the showroom I soon felt like I needed a few of these classic cars. The display changes as cars are bought and sold on a daily basis. Every car on the showroom floor can be yours for the right price.
Some of my favorites at The Quad Auto Collection include:
- 1941 Dodge Military Power Wagon
- 1960 Ferrari 250 GT Pininfarina Series II Cabriolet
- 1941 Willys Military Jeep
- 1937 Mercedes-Benz 540K Mayfair Special Roadster
- 1957 Jaguar XKSS
Interested in buying a car at the Auto Collection a the Imperial Palace Las Vegas? This is the official word:
"The Auto Collections are always seeking the finest in automotive examples for the display on the exhibition floor and are open to offers on those vehicles that are currently on display. Inquiries regarding interest in purchasing a car in the Collection, or offering one car or an entire collection for sale should be directed to Rob Williams, General Manager at (702) 794-3174."
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada