The resorts have "zones" for people and their pets where you can walk around with that little bag that you guys seem to be fond of and your pet can get some exercise. When you check-in, the Pet Stay program includes a few dog treats, food and water dishes and a pet mat. They also have maps with dog walking routes as well as designated relief areas. If your dog is fond of the spa day there are grooming services and veterinarian information also a phone call away.
The Pet Stay program in Las Vegas is available at 8 Caesars resorts. The Pet Stay program is available at Caesars Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Harrah's Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas, Bally's Las Vegas, Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino or Imperial Palace Las Vegas. There is a fee and it is up to $50 extra per night.
The Pet Stay Las Vegas policies:
(These are directly from Caesars Entertainment. Don't get weird with me because I'm telling you that you have to keep your dog in a box when you are drinking at the casino bar)
- Dogs are the only animals allowed under the PetStay program.
- Dogs staying at any of the participating hotels must weigh 50 pounds or less each and be present at the time of check- in.
- Up to 2 dogs per room are allowed
- Dogs are permitted to walk through designated common areas while on a leash and accompanied by the owner.
- Check in time for PetStay rooms is 4pm. Dog owners must be prepared to accommodate your dogs until your room is ready.
- Dogs must be in a crate/kennel when left unattended in the room.
- Dogs must be kenneled or out of the room during housekeeping. (Housekeeping may be scheduled at your convenience, but housekeeping must be allowed to service your guest room at a minimum of every other day.)
- Kennels are available for rent at many properties. The hotel front desk may be contacted for crate rental fees and availability.
- To assure the comfort of all of our guests, dogs which are excessively loud will need to be removed and boarded off property at the owner's expense.
To book a room you will have to contact the hotel directly and ask for an upgrade to the Pet Stay program. Call them at (800) 427-7247.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada