Zion National Park is only 168 miles from Las Vegas and you drive through a few canyons carved out by the Virgin River. Once you get to Zion National Park you can park your vehicle and enjoy the ride on the free shuttles provided by the National Park Service.
Essentially, you get a free guided tour through the park and are driven to points of interest in the park as well as popular hiking trails and vistas.
Part of the 100 Days of Fun This Summer in Las Vegas
Zion National Park
Springdale, Utah 84767
Phone: (435) 772-3256
Need directions to Zion National Park
Admission Cost for Zion National Park:
Private Vehicles/RVs - $25 per vehicle-7 day pass
$12 per person-7 day pass. (not to exceed $25 per family)
Things to do in Zion National Park
- horseback riding
- Tubing on the Virgin River
Check out some Las Vegas Weather resources to help you plan your visit.
- When is Pool Season in Las Vegas?
- Is it Hot in Las Vegas?
- When is the Best Time to Visit Las Vegas?
- How To Keep Cool in Las Vegas
These Are Essential Planning Tools For Your Vacation:
Before you go start doing some research on activities and rates. I say this everyday but I'll say t again. Be patient, don't jump at the first thing you find. There are good deals out there and you can find them.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada