Get some more details on Encore Las Vegas
The rooms at the encore are 700+ square feet of luxury and comfort. The desk in the room is convenient if you feel you have to work and pay for an internet connection. The HDTV is on a swivel so there is a draw back of only being able to watch the television from either the bed or the sitting area. If two people are looking to watch different things they will have to go into the restroom for that. Is that reason to complain, no, the Encore provides a luxurious option to staying in a hotel room in Las Vegas.
The suites at the Encore are some of the best on the Las Vegas strip.
Finding a Hotel in Las Vegas:
- Where to stay in Las Vegas - This page will help you narrow down your choices when trying to select the right Las Vegas hotel.
- Luxury Las Vegas Hotel - I love a real nice hotel. The towels are fluffy and the beds practically kidnap you.
- Non-Gaming Hotels - If you need a hotel but you don't need a casino these hotels work great and they are all on the Las Vegas strip.
- Family Friendly Las Vegas Hotels - Take the kids to Vegas but keep them in a spot where they can have the most fun. The kid friendly hotels are perfect for that. How do I know that? I have two kids who were forced to spend plenty of time in these places.
- Cheap Hotels in Las Vegas - Saving money in Las Vegas does not mean you have to stay in a dump. These hotels will make you happy and save you some cash.
- Pictures of Las Vegas Hotel rooms - Need to see the rooms before you check in? Me too.