What do you love about eating?
What do you love about great service?
If you put them together, focus on great Italian wines and simple, flavorful menu choices you get Enoteca San Marcos at the Venetian. Don't forget that they have transported some of the nicest people in Las Vegas to Italy and back and have created a customer service gem. If you want attentive service, passionate food and wine guides and a very comfortable atmosphere, Enoteca is the place for you. This is truly an Italian wine bar with the hospitality of a small village eatery in Piemonte.
The best restaurants in Las Vegas change on a regular basis, Check out the Best Restaurants in Las Vegas for the most updated version of the best.
If you eat at only one place in Las Vegas and you love Italian wines (or hope to one day love Italian wines) Enoteca San Marcos is your only choice.
- Very Impressive wine list, a ton of Barolos and Barbarescos
- Meals from $10 - 25.
- Customer service is incredible, they take the time to discuss wine and they display a passion for what they are doing.
- Listening to the manager discuss wine and food from Italy transports you to a small village in Tuscany where you search for the perfect vegetables to pair with the great bottle you just found.
- The pasta triggered taste receptors that I did not know existed. The salad, while simple accented the wine perfectly and put me in the mood for a fabulous meal.
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.