The signature slow-poaching method enhances flavor and tenderness by heating the meat for several hours at a low temperature, while the mesquite-stoked grills infuse every cut with a subtle smokiness.
The best restaurants in Las Vegas change on a regular basis, Check out the Best Restaurants in Las Vegas for the most updated version of the best.
Yeah, it works. While I am all for dropping a monster piece of beef on a grill and giving it 6 minutes per side and pairing it with a fine red, this process pulled my salivary glands in all directions and brought the meat back to life. Imagine a gourmet backyard Bar-B-Q where the food tasted like the best Fourth of July ever. The food gave me that comfortable feeling of early afternoon, warm sun and the incredibly content feeling of a fantastic eating experience.
The fine wine helps the process but the food easily stands alone.
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.