If you sit on the patio it's a little loud but there is good people watching and if you're in the main dining room the atmosphere is both hip and sexy. Find a spot at the bar and you get a combination of the two spots and you get to enjoy the full menu.
The best restaurants in Las Vegas change on a regular basis, Check out the Best Restaurants in Las Vegas for the most updated version of the best.
- You must try the Clams Linguini it will transport you to the Mediterranean.
- The sauteed green beans are so good I need to mention them. Sure they are a side dish but they had me craving them for days.
- The wine list is decent but if you're a fan of Tuscan wines you will be pleased.
- The Tuscan Tuna salad had my wife so excited that she had a third glass of wine and a desert. That much happiness was almost too much for me to handle. I took care of it though.
- Brick oven fired pizza is very good but the crust is even better
- The service is great and the atmosphere lends to the indifference that you can get when on vacation. In other words, you can have a three hour meal here and put down two bottles of wine and you will completely enjoy yourself.