Amuse Bouche - Simply a fancy way to get your meal started but in reality it is a way for the chef to give you a glimpse of what is in store for you for that particular meal. Served with the right wine your taste buds will be prepared for the meal that is before you.
This first course of the Best Thing I Ever Ate was a simple but delightful Tomato Gazpacho with avocado cream, cucumber and radishes. When a meal begins as this one did it simply centers you. It makes you sit back and allow the flavors to fully register in your mouth. The Champagne dances across your tongue and the gazpacho teases you with flavors of a fresh summer afternoon.
I'm a simple guy, if they served me a bowl of the gazpacho , a glass of champagne and some bread I most likely would have been satisfied. However, I am far more than lucky and the meal only improved from there.
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada