Las Vegas restaurants have redefined the Las Vegas vacation. Eating in Las Vegas is not just about finding some cheap food to keep your body going through the marathon sessions of blackjack. Old Las Vegas used to be about late night gambling and drinking. These days you still stay out until all hours of the night but you start the evening off right with an excellent meal at a great restaurant. It is all about culinary experiences now as every star chef has decided to open a restaurant in Las Vegas and each of us gets to appreciate it. When you think about it, there really is no need to try to get a table at the great Manhattan restaurants or try to squeeze into a place in L.A. or San Francisco. In Las Vegas you can have a foodie vacation and still be treated to all the great food found in those other cities. The typical Las Vegas restaurant is now the type of place that will make your friends envious.
This list is ever changing so checkout a few of the other resources for finding Las Vegas Restaurants.
- The Best Restaurants in Las Vegas - Where to eat in Las Vegas? These are the best restaurants in Las Vegas from the best pizza to best restaurants for kids. The best view to the cheapest Las Vegas restaurants.
- The Complete Guide to Las Vegas Restaurants - If you need a complete guide to eating in Las Vegas you'll find everything you need right here. There are so many restaurants in Las Vegas that it's not easy to create just one master list. Instead you'll find resources to help you make a decision much easier.
- Cheap Restaurants in Las Vegas - When you don't want to spend too much money on food in Las Vegas you'll need the list to cheap restaurants in Las Vegas.
- Breakfast in Las Vegas - Is it the best meal of the day? It might be.
- A to Z of Las Vegas Restaurants - I hope you are ready this is a long list and I guarantee I probably left a few off of it.
- The Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas - Food can get expensive but good food for a great price can be hard to find. This list of the best affordable food in Las Vegas is relative to prices on the Las Vegas strip but you can still get a very good deal on a very good meal in Las Vegas.
Start doing some sit-ups so that you can have dessert!
Las Vegas visitors guide to the places to eat on the Las Vegas strip:
Alize - Palms, French Cuisine
All-American Bar & Grill - All-American Bar & Grill at Rio Suites Las Vegas
America - New York-New York Hotel & Casino, American
Aquaknox – Venetian, Seafood
Aureole - Mandalay Bay, Contemporary Cuisine
Backstage Deli - Deli Luxor Hotel and Casino
Bally's Steakhouse - Bally’s, Steak
Bartolotta Ristorante Di Mare- Wynn Las Vegas, Seafood
Benihana Village in Las Vegas Hilton - Las Vegas Hilton, Japanese
Betty's Diner / Cyber Cafe - American, Imperial Palace
Binion's Ranch Steakhouse in Binion's - Binion's, Steak
Border Grill - Mandalay Bay, Mexican
Burger Bar- Mandalay Place
Buzio's Seafood Restaurant in Rio - Seafood, Rio
Cabo Mexican Restaurant in the Red Rock Hotel - Mexican, Red Rock Hotel
California Pizza Kitchen at the Mirage Las Vegas - California Cuisine, Mirage
Canaletto in Venetian - Grand Canal Shoppes - Grand Canal Shoppes , Italian
Canter's Deli - Treasure Island Hotel
Capital Grille – Fashion Show Mall, Steaks, Seafood
Carnegie Deli - Mirage Las Vegas
Charlie Palmer Steakhouse - Four Seasons, Steak
Cheesecake Factory - Caesars Palace Forum Shops, American
Circo - Bellagio, Italian
Craftsteak - MGM Grand, American
Fiamma – MGM Grand, Italian
Fin at the Mirage Hotel Las Vegas - Mirage Hotel, Chinese
Fiore Steakhouse - Rio, Steak
Fix – Bellagio, American
Fleur – Mandalay Bay, French
Florida Cafe - Las Vegas Strip, Cuban
Francesco's - Treasure Island, Italian
Maggiano’s Little Italy – Fashion Show Mall, Italian
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville- Flamingo
Mesa Grill - Caesars Palace , Southwestern
Michael Mina - Bellagio, Seafood
Michael's - South Point, American
Mix – THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, Euro-American
Mon Ami Gabi - Paris, French
Monte Carlo Pub and BreweryAmerican , Monte Carlo Hotel
Neros Caesars Palace, Contemporary American
N9NE - Palms, Steak
Nine Fine Irishmen – New York/New York, Irish
Nobhill Tavern - MGM Grand, Seafood
Nobu - Hard Rock Hotel, Modern Japanese
Noodles - Bellagio, Asian
Noodle Asia - Venetian, Pan-Asian
Pasta Pirate - California Club, Seafood
P.F. Chang's China Bistro - Planet Hollywood, Chinese
Picasso - Bellagio, French
Piero’s – Convention Center Dr., Italian
Pink TacoHard Rock Hotel, Mexican
Pinot Brasserie – Venetian, Franco-American
Postrio - Venetian, American
Prime Steakhouse at the Bellagio Hotel - Steak, Bellagio