Location: China Poblano Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan Hotel
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (877) 551-7772
Cuisine at China Poblano Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan Hotel: Chinese and Mexican
Reservations China Poblano Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan Hotel: Walk-ins welcome or call (877) 551-7772
Price Range at China Poblano Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan Hotel: Moderate
Hours at China Poblano Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan Hotel:
Attire: C asual
If you want to know the truth the colors and the décor inside China Poblano make me look young. At least that’s what I thought when I look at a picture I took of myself as I attempted to photograph these great masks on the wall. Vibrant colors, music loud enough for some fun but not so loud you cannot have a conversation and a very casual approach to a menu that takes a little explaining.
How’s the food at China Poblano Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan Hotel?
You’ll be surprised by your love of two cuisines on one plate. Do not make the mistake of attempting to separate the two and instead lend a little love to both east and west and you’ll be pleased.
What you should try at China Poblano Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan Hotel:
- Sui Mai Beef - An explosion of flavors, liquid coats your tongue when you bite in. Beef, lime, daikon breakfast radish and a combination that has you popping these little tidbits in your moth like popcorn at a movie.
- Pancita al Pastor - slow cooked pork belly/ pineapple. The pineapple introduces you to the sweet and the fat of the pork belly makes you savor the flavors that linger on your tongue.
- Langosta Taco - The food equivalent of the perfect woman for me. So outrageously good, I'll make bad decisions for these tacos.
- Tuna Ceviche - Toasted amaranth seeds give you some crunch, the pecans and soy sauce lend some saltiness and then the tuna makes you feel like you're on your way to China from Mexico, oh that must be Hawaii right in the center.
- Rou Jia Mo Street Sandwich - Sweet pork in a pouch of a bread, like a Mexican gordita but with an Asian twist.
- Gespachio Morelia - a fruit salad to cleanse the palate - Like fruit on the street that I grew up on as a kid. Only better.