The art at CityCenter is a broad combination of style and media from sculptures and paintings to large scale installations. The Fine Art collection will be located throughout CityCenter with installations both indoors and out to create a roving gallery of masterpieces that will be viewed by visitors and guests alike. Imagine for yourself a 67 acre gallery where the art is incorporated into the architecture, into the public spaces and into the retail and entertainment districts.
Why you'll be excited about CityCenter?
Here are a few reasons:
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
Planning a trip to Vegas? This is what you need:
- Research show tickets before you get to Las Vegas
- Find a last minute deal with Expedia.com
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow along on Twitter @ZekeQuezada