Location: Aria Resort & Casino Las Vegas
CityCenter Las Vegas
3730 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (877) 230-2742
Cuisine at Julian Serrano at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas: Spanish fare, Tapas, Paella, seafood
Reservations at Julian Serrano at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas: recommended
Price Range at Julian Serrano at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas: $8 - $40
Hours at Julian Serrano at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas:
Lunch and dinner; Daily, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
You will feel the festive, laid back lifestyle of a Spanish tapas bar and the culture of eating, drinking and enjoying yourself at Julian Serrano. The casual feeling in the restaurant will allow you to sample more of the small plate dishes without becoming overwhelmed by the overall cost of a meal.
The menu allows you to peruse quite a bit while not being offended or put off by the dollar amount that will be written on your check. There is a general feel of fun and comfort that is either Chef Julian Serrano's personality showing through or the fact that the sangria goes down like refreshing juice. Have some fun with long conversations over small plates, fine drinks and a little Vegas magic.
How’s the food at Julian Serrano at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas?
Julian Serrano has been the executive chef at Picasso at the Bellagio and if you have alowe yourself to enjoy Picasso you’ll be excited about a menu that is precisely Julian Serrano. The seafood, the tapas the interpretation of Spanish cuisine for the Las Vegas visitor is exciting.
What you should try at Julian Serrano at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas:
- Mix Paella with Lobster, Chicken, Chorizo - Part of my problem when eating is that I cannot stop when I really enjoy a dish. The Paella at Julian Serrano makes me want to eat until I explode.
- Ceviche is addicting but the Tuna Tiradito will make you do bad things just to get a little more.
- Pintxo de Chorizo - Thee tiny chorizo pieces on a bed of garlic mashed potatoes will have you learning Spanish . If you need help with that walk into the restroom where a Spanish lesson is continuously going on.
- Stuffed Piquillo Peppers - I know you can't pronounce piquillo but just point to them on the menu and then indulge in the goat cheese.
- Seared Scallops - They are simple yet divine
Signature Dishes at Julian Serrano at ARIA Resort Las Vegas
- Beef Tripe Stew with chorizo sausage
- Bacon, chick peas and tomato-based sofrito
- Salmon with a creamy truffle béchamel
- Spanish Pizza with carmelized onion
- piquillo pepper confit and Manchego cheese
Drinking at Julian Serrano at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas:
Wine list is centered on Spanish wines and the cocktail of choice might be Sangria
Do you enjoy eating in Las Vegas? What is your opinion of the food and restaurants? Review a Las Vegas restaurant here.
What is CityCenter Las Vegas? Get the details on CityCenter Las Vegas here.
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada