Location: Aria Resort & Casino Las Vegas
CityCenter Las Vegas
3730 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (877) 230-2742
Cuisine at American Fish by Michael Mina at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas: Modern American Fish House
Reservations at American Fish by Michael Mina at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas: strongly recommended
Price Range at American Fish by Michael Mina at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas:
Hours at American Fish by Michael Mina at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas:
Dinner; daily, 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Attire: Business Casual
The atmosphere is fun, like a classy lodge or a cookout that happened to bring along a world class chef and a modern dining room. Listen to the music playing, look at the patrons having a good time and have a drink or two and you’ll get the feel of being alive in the outdoors surrounded by friends. Imagine you had so much money that you could set your fly fishing rod on the front porch and walk into your massive living room, while someone cleaned and cooked your fish. American Fish is like you very own fishing expedition.
The room, while modern, evokes the spirit of a well crafted lodge and invites you to linger over a classic cocktail. The energy is as if the kitchen is on display and sending out energy that will work to turn your evening in to an explosive good time.
Part of Where to Eat in Las Vegas 100 Restaurants You Should Try in Las Vegas.
How’s the food at American Fish by Michael Mina at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas?
If you have experienced Chef Michael Mina’s talents before you can be sure to get a very close rendition of his dishes through the cuisine of American seafood at American Fish at ARIA Las Vegas. What you get is Griddled, Sea Salt Baked, Poached or Wood grilled and Smoked and you’ll be impressed by the flavors.
Signature dishes at American Fish by Michael Mina at ARIA Resort Las Vegas
What you should try at American Fish by Michael Mina at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas:
- King Crab – Avocado, Papaya and pureed Heart of Palm, you will want to start watching Deadliest Catch far more often after this dish.
- Salmon – Dropped into a cast iron skillet and put together so simply that you are sure you could do it. Don’t fool yourself, when was the last time you caught, cleaned and cooked a fish? I thought so, it’s so good you’ll be booking a trip to a serene stream where you’ll catch something big and cook it over an open fire.
- Bacon Wrapped Pike – They had me at bacon wrapped, until the pureed eggplant stole my heart and then the very tasty caper vinaigrette left me wanting just another piece to enjoy it a little longer. Might be my favorite dish on the menu.
- Walu with Burre Blanc Sauce – Honestly, the only other place I have had it this good was at the Beach House on Poipu Beach in Kauai. I chalked it up to the romantic atmosphere and my wife smiling at me like I was King Kamehamea. At American Fish it was me and a buddy and he had that same look, it had to be the fish.
Drinking at American Fish by Michael Mina at ARIA Resort at CityCenter Las Vegas:
The cocktails are centered around the classic American favorites and the wine list focuses on boutique American growers and producers; progressively organized by taste, instead of region, to assist diners with perfect food-wine matches.
Do you enjoy eating in Las Vegas? What is your opinion of the food and restaurants? Review a Las Vegas restaurant here.
What is CityCenter Las Vegas? Get the details on CityCenter Las Vegas here.
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada