You need cheap food in Las Vegas. Sure, Las Vegas has some incredible restaurants but we need to be honest about the prices. They are outrageous, $350 for two people? Find your way to a few places where good does not mean overpriced it means reasonable. You might want to splurge on a couple of meals but food should not be what your entire vacation is about. Well, it is for me, but it should not be for you.
The resources on this page should help you have a cheap vacation when it comes to eating. I'll also give you a few quick tips on how to minimize the cost of your overall vacation. The more ways to save money on the big things like hotels, entertainment and food means you'll have a few extra dollars to spend at the nightclubs, blackjack tables and shopping.
- The Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas - Even when you are trying to budget your way through a vacation you want to have a memorable meal. These restaurants are good and easy in the wallet. You might have to split a dish or order the cheap stuff but I can guarantee that if you stay away from alcohol and the super expensive entree's you can work well within your bottom line with these restaurant suggestions.
- Free Things To Do In Las Vegas - Who does not like free stuff? Fountains, art and drinks are all among the things that are free in Las Vegas. Spend a day looking for free things and you'll see more of Las Vegas and spend very little money.
- How To Save Money On A Las Vegas Vacation - If you are looking for cheap food you might be looking for a few tips on how to save money while planning your Las Vegas vacation. Some information works better for some while other tips don't always fit. However, there are plenty of ways to cut corners when traveling to Las Vegas so take a look and see if they work for you.
- Cheap Hotels In Las Vegas - Just because a hotel is cheap in Las Vegas does not mean it is not worth staying at. You'll still get food options, a casino and some decent entertainment. If it is a Las Vegas resort that is cheap you'll get far more than most vacation destination budget hotels.
- Food Courts In Las Vegas - This is the gem of the cost cutting tips because food courts give you options and flexibility. Every meal does not need to be a production and food courts are perfect for the cheap meal that is also very convenient.
Chips, guacamole and some corn on the cob that will make you rethink the issue of dieting while on vacation. Add a sope and some pozole and you have a decent meal for a relatively good price. Cheap food and cold beers will have you returning to Hussong's. You might have to eliminate the Margarita if you are trying to save money but you will be disappointed if you decide against the Hussong's version.
Need more pizza options that are also affordable:
Grimaldis | Secret Pizza | Slice of Vegas |
A coke and a burger as you watch a game on the screens that surround the Burger Bar at the Mandalay Bay. Yes, you can order an outrageously expensive burger, but you don't have to. Go simple and your budget might include a beer. If you decide on a beer you 'll have quite the options with a large list of some of the best beer in Las Vegas. A $9 burger may sound a little over the top but it is considered cheap food in Las Vegas.
Need more burger options that are also affordable:
KGB at Harrah's | I Love Burgers | In-N-Out Burger |