You can spend a lot of time at the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian Hotel without ever spending any money. Take a long walk though the corridors of this mall, watch the gondolas go past or sit in the square and listen to the music. You can, however, have a salad at Postrio that shouldn’t set you back too much or try the food at Canonita. Each of these places have items on their menu that will not leave you searching for the ATM.
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations