Take a look at some pictures of the Forum Shops.
The cheap stuff at the Forum Shops? The Cheesecake Factory, heaping portions and quality food. If you are looking for a little more upscale try Spago where for the price you really get more than you pay for. The middle ground when it comes to eating cheap at the Forum Shops is Trevi, good food and great people watching in the center of the Forum Shops Share some meals and you are saving money.
Cheap shopping at the Forum Shops? It doesn’t exist; there are some hidden away bargain racks at Banana Republic and the Gap. Most of the toys are way too expensive at FAO and the specialty shops find it hard to offer any real bargains.
If I'm you I'm having the happy hour $1 Oysters at PJ Clarke's and then considering a cigar and a Mojito at Casa Fuente.
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com