Participating buffets include:
- Caesars Palace, Bachannal Buffet (added cost)
- Flamingo, Paradise Garden Buffet
- Harrah’s Las Vegas, Flavors
- The Quad, Emperor’s Buffet
- Paris Las Vegas, Le Village Buffet
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Spice Market Buffet
- Rio-All Suite Hotel & Casino, Carnival World Buffet
So here is how you'll do it, you'll wake up around 8am and get in a hefty meal, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Head to the Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas, how can you not start the day with a crepe and some baguette and butter?
Before lunch cruise over to Caesars Palace and have a few desserts just to keep your energy levels up, don't have an entire meal, I mean you don't want to gorge yourself, do you?
Lunch? Of course, now walk over to Harrah's, hopefully a few sushi rolls will be out there for you as well as some of that Brazillian BBQ. You might as well grab a slice of pizza, I mean it's just sitting right there wanting a little love.
Afternoon Snack is going to be a quick run through at the Imperial Palace. A plate of peel and eat shrimp with cocktail sauce and a beer might be enough, but, if they have any of the shellfish just sitting in a sauce that begs for bread dipping you might have to go for it.
Did someone say dinner? You need to eat diner around 8pm, I know that sounds a little late but the truth is if you have been eating all day you're going to need to take a few long walks just to make room for a bit more sustenance. This is the main event, this is where you get your money's worth. Crab Legs, pile them high and have at it. I can smell the butter, I can taste that flavorful crab meat as it dances on my tongue and forces me to smile. I probably would be tossing in some beef just to get the whole surf and turf thing going.
So you think you are done? If you wake up before 8am you can breakfast and you will still be inside your 24 hour pass. What a deal!
How can you afford not to have the "Buffet of Buffets?"
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada