All I'm saying is that if for an instant you thought you might want to smile, you might want to sing out loud and you might want to start your morning with a meal that is far more about fun and less about culinary magic, well, then you should walk over to the Flamingo Hotel and take a seat at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville.
Listening to Volcano as I sip my coffee I could easily be on the Big Island or Montserrat but instead I'm down the street from an erupting volcano on the Las Vegas strip. I order up a Key West Mary, nothing like a shrimp garnish in the morning, and I sing along to "Living on sponge cake..."
How can you not be happy while having your morning start at Margaritaville.
A few things to consider for breakfast at Margaritaville Las Vegas:
Do you enjoy eating in Las Vegas? Make your way through more info on all the restaurants in Las Vegas with our Guide to Las Vegas Restaurants
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada