Sit on the patio with a view of Las Vegas at Olives and all is right with the world. Order the Beef Scarpaccio, indulge in a little too much flat bread and drink one too many glasses of wine, don’t worry the view will make it all better.
A few things to try at Olives at the Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas:
- Beef Carpaccio – It’s pretty simple, order the Carpaccio, have the Tammie, the Sommelier, suggest a wine by the glass and get the full effect of the restaurant the moment you arrive.
- Slow Braised Veal Osso Buco- It’s probably the crispy basil that made this dish for me but paired with a good red wine the red sauce was very comforting.
- Jumbo Shrimp & Cheese Dumplings – With this dish you get sweet, you get salty, you get a tiny bit of sour and a tiny bit of bitter, paired with the tones of oak from a Sonoma Chardonnay and you have a pretty solid meal.
- Fig & Prosciutto Flatbread – It almost feels healthy to have too many carbohydrates.
- Beef Tenderloin with a Foie Gras Demi Glaze – It’s a straightforward dish that doesn’t attempt to complicate your evening with too many flavors.
Do you enjoy eating in Las Vegas? Make you way through more info on all the restaurants in Las Vegas with our Guide to Las Vegas Restaurants.