If you have your heart set on avoiding the family this Christmas you have to consider Las Vegas. You'll see more Christmas trees than your camera phone will allow you to photograph and you will not have to be burdened with trying to pick between two families to visit on Christmas day. Grab someone special and spend the holidays in Las Vegas and you just might find that the lack of stress makes you very happy.
5 Things To Do This Christmas in Las Vegas
- Shop Until You Drop - Don't spend money on others, buy yourself something nice. Maybe not, but treat yourself to something after all you have worked hard this year.
- Experience Winter in Venice - You cannot get to Italy this year but you can get to the Las Vegas version of Venice.
- Ice Skate with a view of the strip - Put on ice skates at the Cosmopolitan Hotel and glide around while holding someones hand and sipping a drink.
- See the cactus all lit up - It is a very Vegas thing to see. Cactus all lit up for the holidays at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory.
- Stay in Las Vegas for New Year's Eve - Why go home before the real party starts? Stay until after midnight and say hello to the new year.