It is not that my wife can easily forget my crazy behavior it is simply that chocolate pouring down from 26 feet has a way of skewing rational thought. The air is filled with sweet smelling happiness and the rich chocolate looks like a heavenly bath. If you could have this chocolate fountain in your living room you would have a free pass to any and all bad behavior for the rest of your life. However, you don't so you'll have to head over to the Bellagio Hotel and casino in Las Vegas to see it.
The World's Largest Chocolate Fountain stands 26 feet 3 inches tall and circulates 4409 lbs of chocolate at a rate of 120 quarts per minute. It pours ever so sweetly over and under and gently oozes so much of the pretty stuff you can stand and stare for ever. They happen to sell plenty of the sweet stuff at Jean Philippe Patisserie.
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada