Of course the major draws are the Chilean Flamingos but there are over 100 different species of birds, turtles and fish in the Wildlife Habitat.
Admission to the Wildlife Habitat at Flamingo Las Vegas is free and access is available 24 hours a day.
The Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel is a moderately priced property located center strip and walking distance to virtually everything on the Las Vegas strip, across the street from Caesars Palace, The Bellagio and Bally's Hotel. Food options are plentiful for the budget minded and the entertainment options range from the comedy of George Wallace to the talents of Donnie and Marie.
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada