If you are looking to get engaged consider the "Monica Martini." As the story was told to me some lovely young lady who so happens to work at Minus5 Ice Bar has a tendency to get engaged and then break off the wedding, 3 times. So they created a drink in her honor just to make sure that it won't happen again. You too can partake in the act of proposing in an ice bar. Minus5 Ice Bar will freeze a ring in a cocktail glass and deliver it to your bride to be, she says yes, you pry out out the ring and everyone is happy.
You get all the same features as the original so expect a bar that is made entirely of ice, from the tables, the benches, the bar and even the custom made glasses that are great for snacking on. At over 1,200 square feet it is the largest Ice bar in North America and different from the Mandalay Bay location the Monte Carlo Minus5 Ice Bar has two semi private rooms for that special stuck in the tundra feeling.
So if you are at an Ice Bar you know you'll be expecting some Minus5 drink so the signature drinks should really cool you down.
Minus5 Ice Bar Drink Menu
- Snow Flake - Sobieski, Amaretto, Peach Schnapps Orange and Cranberry Juices
- The Iceman - Sobieski, Raspberry Di Amore, Coconut and Pineapple Juices
- Frozen Fruits - Sobieski Vanilla, Banana Liqueur, topped with Pineapple and Orange Juices, splash of grenadine
- Freezing Apple - Sobieski Citrus, Sour Apple Schnapps, Triple Sec, Sweet & Sour
- Iceberg - Sobieski Citrus, Raspberry Di Amore, Triple Sec, Sweet & Sour
- Avalanche - Sobieski Citrus, Triple Sec topped with Rockstar Energy
- Icy Margarita - Sauze Silver, Patron Citronage, Lime Juice with Sweet & Sour
Minus5 Ice Bar at the Monte Carlo Hotel and Casino
Opens Daily at 4pm
Contact Minus5 Ice Bar at Monte Carlo: (702) 643-7800
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada