Since its debut in 2000, Shark Reef Aquarium has become a must-see attraction for visitors to Las Vegas, adults, children and families get up close and personal with more than 2,000 animals including sharks, crocodiles, sawfish, piranhas and a rare Komodo Dragon. Shark Reef Aquarium holds nearly 1.6 million gallons of fresh and seawater in 14 major exhibits.
If you are really adventurous you can even SCUBA dive with the sharks.
The Essential Planning Tools For Your Las Vegas Vacation
Take your time and do a little research and you’ll find some good deals.
- Research hotels, show tickets and attractions before you get go on vacation
- Research Show Tickets with Ticketmaster
- Researching Hotels? Find Deals, Compare Rates, and Read Hotel Reviews on TripAdvisor
- Explore Discounted Tours and Attractions with Viator.com.
- Compare package deals with Southwest Airline Vacations
- Check hotel prices with Kayak.com
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada