What will you have time to do in Las Vegas? Here are 100 things to keep you busy during your Las Vegas vacation. You can be sure that I have personally visited each and every one of these attractions and I list them because they are among the best things to do in Las Vegas. Have fun and pace yourself because there is a lot to do on the Las Vegas strip.
You should be able to find plenty of things to do in Las Vegas, however, if you want to take the easy way out you can look at things to do that our broken up into categories. Things to do by visitor type or the Best Things To Do in Las Vegas by Category.
I'm sorry I lied, there are way more than 100 things to do but you should easily find the time to do all of these things in about 10 trips to Las Vegas.Ten of my current favorite things to do in Las Vegas
- Possibly the very best thing to do in Las Vegas is Sky Combat Ace Las Vegas. I understand if you don't like racing through the air or flying an airplane you might disagree. Of course, I'm sure you'll say I'm wrong if you don't like the idea of loops and plunges with your typical airplane rides. However, if you even remotely enjoy an elevation in adrenaline you will love Sky Combat Ace.
- Coming in a very close second for favorite things to do in Las Vegas, Las Vegas Rock Crawlers is an adrenaline filled adventure on boulders and sand. You'll crawl along at very slow speeds while climbing and crawling rock faces with a jeep.
- Visit the Grand Canyon - Recently, I have taken a helicopter, an airplane and even a motorcycle to the Grand Canyon. Soar over Grand Canyon National park in a helicopter or hug the turns right beside the canyons on a Harley Davidson. It's a big hole in the ground but it is pretty impressive.
- Maybe you like to keep your body closer to earth? I understand, in that case head to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and go racing with Richard Petty Driving Experience. Go for a ride along or do the driving yourself.
- The perfect thing to do when you need to unwind after a long day in Las Vegas is with a cocktail. The Hemingway Daiquiri awaits you at Petrossian Bar at Bellagio. The elegant setting and the friendly bartenders will have you dreaming of far away places and funny stories.
- Need a meal? We all need to eat and the beef Wellington at Gordon Ramsay Steak is one of those things you must do in Las Vegas. The fish and chips will also make you excited and the rib cap will knock your socks off.
- Do you know how good it would be if you could get in some golf in Las Vegas? Hit the ball long and straight in the desert.
- Do you love the lights of Las Vegas?Take a flight with Maverick Helicopters and see them from above.
- My idea of near perfection when it comes to things to do in Las Vegas almost always involves too much fun. So, you'll head into Carlos n' Charlies at the Flamingo and order the ceviche and a giant margarita and learn to dance with the very friendly staff.
- Explore CityCenter on the Las Vegas strip.It's not just that the buildings are nice ans shiny. It's the art collection around the property, the impressive list of restaurant options and the world class shopping at Crystals. Yes, I'm easily distracted by how nice every thing is but what I really love is a spa treatment at Aria Spa.
Dance, Mingle, Lounge
- The line might be long but your night will be memorable at Marquee at Cosmopolitan
- Dance the night away at Encore and Wynn Las Vegas at Tryst Nightclub or XS Nightclub
- LAVO at Palazzo Have a meal, a drink and then Dance all night long.
- Move it, shake it and VIP it at XS at Encore
- Waste a day dancing, drinking and laughing at the Carnival Court at Harrah's Las Vegas
Scare yourself silly
- Jump off the Stratosphere Tower at SkyJump Las Vegas if you need something exhilarating to do.
- Sky dive in Las Vegas, indoors
- Ride a rollercoaster at Adventuredome at Circus Circus
- Ride the Manhattan Express at NY/NY Hotel
Un-Vegas Your Vacation
- Take a stroll around the Springs Preserve you'll see that Las Vegas is about more than tiny skirts and stiff drinks.
- Dive with Sharks at Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay Hotel
- Solve a Crime at CSI: The Experience at the MGM Grand Las Vegas
- Take a Day Trip to Zion National Park - Explore what the Southwest has to offer
- Take a Pink Jeep Tour and explore the desert.
Satisfy Your Craving For Good Food
- Teppan at Testsu at ARIA- Right before your eyes a magical meal is crafted with the shenanigans of flying sharp knives and flaming volcanoes.
- Have the best pizza in Las Vegas Not just something to do, something to eat.
- Treat yourself to the best breakfast of your life at Bouchon at the Venetian
- Have a Vegas Strip Dog at Pink's at Planet Hollywood Hotel.
- Society Café at Encore
- Have yourself an In-N-Out Burger
- Sample a slow poached steak at StripSteak at the Mandalay Bay Hotel.
Relax in Las Vegas
- Indulge in luxury at Bellagio Spa
- Take a break at the pool at the Mandalay Bay Hotel
- The Good Luck Ritual at the Spa at Encore
- Get a massage at Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian
Perfect for the guys
- Jump into a fast car at Exotics Racing Las Vegas an dtest your driving skills.
- Catch a game at Lagasse's Stadium at Palazzo Las Vegas
- Get insulted at Dick's in the Excalibur Hotel.
- See the Auto Collections at The Quad
Be a little naughty
See A Show
- Introduce yourself to Penny Pibbets at Absinthe the Show at Caesars Palace
- Go Blue! The The Blue Man Group at Monte Carlo Las Vegas.
- Treat yourself to the VIP Indulgence at Le Reve at Wynn Las Vegas
- Sing along with Big Elvis
- Try to Defend a Caveman
- See “O” at the Bellagio Hotel
- Have a Waborita at Cabo Wabo Cantina and then sit out on the deck and people watch.
People watching is something to do.
- Try a few glasses of wine at d.vino at Monte Carlo Hotel
- Sample the wine along with the extraordinary food at Andre's French Restaurant
- Sit outside and enjoy a drink and a smoke at Rhumbar
- Drink at Parasol Down at the Wynn Las Vegas
Entertain the kids
- Allow your kids to explore at the Lied Discovery Museum
- Visit a real gold mine at the El Dorado Canyon Mine Tour
- Appreciate the Las Vegas wildlife at Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage.
- See Mac King in the Afternoon at Harrah’s
Still need ideas on things to do in Las Vegas? Don’t worry, I have plenty more suggestions.
- Indulge in way too much cheese and beef at Morel's at Palazzo
- Become Mesmerized with Marc Savardat the V Theater at Planet Hollywood Hotel
- Puppets, puppets and more puppets with Terry Fator at the Mirage
- Figure out if Criss Angel at Luxor Las Vegasis for real
- Have a pre theater meal - L'Unique Menu at L Atelier
- The Bouillabaisse at the Oyster bar at Harrah's at Harrah's Las Vegas
- Get very close to the Titanic at The Artifact Exhibition
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Must I say anything else? Serendipity 3 at Caesars Palace
- Stand underneath the Dale Chihuly glass sculpture at the Bellagio Hotel.
- Breakfast at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas
- Sea an incredible show at the Mirage The Beatles Love
- Try the Roti Panang at Wazuzu at Encore Las Vegas
- Check out the Atomic testing museum
- See a show at the House of Blues at the Mandalay Bay
- Have a Corned Beef on rye at Canters
- Be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day at the Mirage
- Drink at the Bar at Times Square in the New York/New York Hotel
- Do the ultra lounge thing at Moorea beach lounge at Mandalay Bay
- Be a kid at the Lied Discovery Children's Museum
- Eat a late night meal at Binion's coffee shop in Downtown Las Vegas
- Check out the Ferraris at Wynn Las Vegas
Fill up on bread and wine at an outdoor table at Mon Ami Gabi at Paris Las Vegas
- Watch the Fountains at Bellagio