What you are looking for is Rockhouse bar, it’s pretty simple, it’s not super fancy and you won’t be struggling to iron a shirt just so that you might get past the goon at the door. You’ll walk up to the bar, right on the strip, you’ll grab a beer and you’ll start chatting up someone alongside you that is looking for a good time. The music is going, the girls are dancing and the energy is way up.
Inside they have big screens, some girls dancing here and there and a place to sit that will not cost you $350 and a bottle of liquor. It’s fun, casual and a lot like the dive bar that you always wanted to open when you finished college.
Rockhouse Las Vegas Bar and Nightclub is located between the Flamingo and Harrah’s in front of the Imperial Palace Hotel and Casino. If you can’t find it you most likely ignored the music and girls dancing on the counter right beside the sidewalk across the street from Caesars Palace and the Forum Shops
Finding a Hotel in Las Vegas:
- Where to stay in Las Vegas - This page will help you narrow down your choices when trying to select the right Las Vegas hotel.
- Luxury Las Vegas Hotel - I love a real nice hotel. The towels are fluffy and the beds practically kidnap you.
- Non-Gaming Hotels - If you need a hotel but you don't need a casino these hotels work great and they are all on the Las Vegas strip.
- Family Friendly Las Vegas Hotels - Take the kids to Vegas but keep them in a spot where they can have the most fun. The kid friendly hotels are perfect for that. How do I know that? I have two kids who were forced to spend plenty of time in these places.
- Cheap Hotels in Las Vegas - Saving money in Las Vegas does not mean you have to stay in a dump. These hotels will make you happy and save you some cash.
- Pictures of Las Vegas Hotel rooms - Need to see the rooms before you check in? Me too.